Peter Sindhuphak is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Barger & Wolen LLP. He practices in the litigation department where he handles a wide range of matters in state and federal courts including class action defense and insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Sindhuphak also has experience in advising insurers on regulatory matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Peter was a Deputy District Attorney for the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted criminal cases on behalf of the People of the State of California.
- University of California , Hastings College of the Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, cum laude, 2004
- University of California , Los Angeles , B.A., magna cum laude, 2001
Articles & Publications
- Issuance of Insurance Policies
California Insurance Law and Practice - Chapter 9 (Revised) (LexisNexis Matthew Bender, May 02, 2011)
- Landmark Proposition 103 Decision Reached
California Court of Appeal issues landmark decision involving Prop.103 rate approval in MacKay v. Superior Court
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
California Insurance Law and Practice - Chapter 42 (Revised) (LexisNexis Matthew Bender, April 01, 2010)
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- The State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association