John M. Meindl
John Meindl is a partner in the firm’s Newport Beach office. His practice focuses on real estate development, acquisition, finance and joint ventures, and he provides counsel for a diverse range of clients, including investors, insurance companies, financial institutions and developers. Mr. Meindl’s practice also includes the administration of trusts and estates that are heavily invested in real estate assets.
Mr. Meindl has negotiated numerous issues associated with real estate projects in the commercial and industrial arenas. Projects have included shopping centers, hotels, retail, professional and industrial parks.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 1971
- University of Surrey (London, England), M.S., 1968
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1966
Articles & Publications
- Life Insurance Considerations in Personal and Estate Planning
California Insurance Law and Practice - Chapter 71 (revised) (LexisNexis Matthew Bender, August 01, 2011)
- The State Bar of California
- American Bar Association (Tax Section; Subcommittee on Real Estate Exchanges)
- The Orange County Bar Association
- The American International Law Society